END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- "Agreement" shall mean all the terms and conditions defined by this document.
- "Software" shall mean the ULauncher and all components integrated in it, which includes the User's Guide, any associated Software components, any media and any "online" or electronic documentation.
- "Author" shall mean the creator of the software - Antieverything [aka Air-Zen].
- Software is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, without any warranties of any kind.
- The Software may contain bugs and errors.
- The author is not responsible for anything, no matter what.
- Before using the Software at the first time, read the user manual.
- Software is provided as freeware, but only for private, non-commercial use.
- You are allowed to freely distribute it in any way, as long as you don't charge anything for this and you don't sell it or distribute it as a part of commercial product.
- If you distribute this Software, all files without any modification must be included!
- You may not modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or create derivative works of of the Software.
- By using all or any portion of this software, you are agreeing to be bound by all the terms and conditions of the license agreement.
- If you do not agree to any terms of this EULA, do not use the software.
- The EULA may change at any time.